SAP S4 HANA is positioned as an advanced ERP center and a cutting-edge business suite. It is built on the powerful SAP HANA in-memory platform, which is considered the most exceptional platform available.
Existing ERP systems are described as solid and flexible but can restrict business innovation due to outdated user interfaces (UIs) and a lack of real business intelligence. So,in this topic, we discuss how this powerful ERP software will transform businesses.
How does SAP S4 HANA Stand Out?
Functional and technical capabilities: Understanding the functional value of SAP S4 HANA is crucial, as well as identifying the technical capabilities that need to be integrated into the overall strategy to tailor a roadmap for future business needs.
Continuous Application optimizations: Tailored to the SAP S4 HANA in-memory system, an agile user experience, and the unification of key functionality to reduce duplication are just a few of the continual application improvements that organizations can take advantage of with the switch to SAP S/4HANA.
Also, this suite incorporates modern design principles: including the use of the SAP Fiori user experience (UX) and a new job-based client experience concept. This ensures a contemporary and intuitive user interface from the existing ERP systems which was vastly restricting business innovation.
Running simply in the digital economy: SAP S/4HANA is positioned as a solution that helps businesses thrive in the digital economy.
Migrating to SAP S4 HANA can add 3 values to your business
SAP S4 HANA provides Customer Centricity and Experience
- Introduction of SAP Fiori as a new user experience (UX) that offers a simplified and user-friendly interface across different devices.
- Shift from a purely functional view to a role-based UX in SAP S/4HANA.
- Benefits include increased user satisfaction, efficiency, customer loyalty, and solution adoption.
Customer Insight and Improved Decision Making
- Collection and availability of real-time data for better customer information and decision-making.
- In-memory database and data model redesign enables a single platform with reduced integration effort.
- SAP S4 HANA supports end-to-end digital value chain requirements, including IoT integration and real-time analysis of structured and unstructured big data.
- Real-time processing, forecasting, simulating, responsiveness, drill-downs, suggestions, and inventive business processes are a few of the main advantages.
Digitally Enabled Supply Chain
- The transition from a classical system of record to leveraging core capabilities of the SAP S4 HANA platform, such as IoT and business network connectivity.
- Real-time data integration in the supply chain to minimize stock in warehouses and reduce costs.
- Simplified data model to avoid redundant data, enable on-the-fly analysis and ensure accurate inventory management.
SalesGush’s approach to migrating businesses to SAP S4 HANA
- The objective is to enable faster time to value for SAP customers, helping them benefit from SAP S4 HANA quickly.
- SalesGush experts and the use of SAP Best Practices assist in speeding up the overall delivery of the migration process.
- Validation of the baseline and identification of any differing business processes.
- Playback and validation of business processes with key stakeholders.
- Detailed analysis and identification of fit/gap during the fit/gap workshop.
- Configuration, development, and testing of the target solution based on validated business requirements.
- Delta designed workshops to address additional business requirements.
- Execution of testing activities and peer reviews to ensure the solution meets standards.
- Aim to deliver a minimum viable product.
- Completion of testing activities before initiating cutover activities.
- End-user training and execution of change communication.
- Also, data migration activities in the production environment.
- Handing over the system to business users after completion of activities and smoke tests.
- Hypercare activities to support the production system after go-live.
- Review sessions are conducted at the end of each phase to ensure project standards and adherence to the agreed approach.
Lastly, migrating your business to SAP S4 HANA can bring significant value and transform your operations in the digital economy. With its advanced capabilities, including a modern user experience, real-time data insights, and a digitally enabled supply chain, SAP S/4HANA empowers you to enhance customer centricity, improve decision-making, and optimize your supply chain processes.
At SalesGush, we understand the complexities involved in SAP migrations, and our deep knowledge and experience can guide you through a successful transition. Hence, to unlock the full potential of SAP S/4HANA and embark on your digital transformation journey, take action today. Contact SalesGush and let our you in harnessing the power of SAP S/4 HANA for your business success.
Contact SalesGush now to explore how migrating to SAP S4 HANA can benefit your business. Our team of experts is ready to assist you in unlocking the potential of this cutting-edge ERP solution and driving your digital transformation forward.